Thursday, September 3, 2009
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Gary!! We all love you so much! You're an amazing husband and father. Thanks for making us laugh, and thanks for getting us out of the house all the time to enjoy nature. It's such a beautiful world out there and you've helped appreciate and enjoy it so much! We hope you have a wonderful birthday!! Love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Wow your life has been jam packed of fun since I was last blogging. Great pictures and I'm so jealous of your bear sighting.We just got back and saw nothing! Happy birthday to Gary.
Oh Wow! Congradulations on the calling. That is so awesome, but from being in the presidency I know how much work. .. says a lot about you Jen. We really really really miss you all over there. We need to get together after I have my baby, I am a bit worn out right now, but would love to get together after. Love you guys.
Ash
Post a Comment