Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend Trip Idaho...


Each year we head up north to Idaho to see our friends, the Robison family, over Superbowl weekend. They throw a great party and we relax and watch the game. We headed up Saturday morning and when we got there we went up the canyon and went sleigh riding/snowmobiling. Madi went down the hill all by herself on the sled, she was pretty excited and proud of herself for doing it all on her own. Jackson didn't do any sledding.. He just stayed up at the top and ate snow. He eventually hit the wall and was ready to go (see picture of him on Gary's shoulder).. We headed back to the house and enjoyed a wonderful halibut dinner (fresh from Alaska).. We relaxed and had a nice evening. Sunday we enjoyed going to church with the Robisons. Madi loves going to their ward because they sing the "Welcome" song to her in Primary. After church we got all the food ready and then.... Game time! I didn't really care who won the game. I just like going up to see our friends and hang out with them.. About an hour after the game started I had had it and we left. Jackson was all over the place and Madi was so tired from the staying up late the night before I was just ready to head home. It was a fun trip, too bad we had to cut it short. thanks Brett and Susan!! We love you guys!

1 comment:

mom said...

What a fun, fun weekend; I love the pictures. Madi and Jackson have so many great experiences. You have a super family and we love you!