Gary and I had a great Valentines Day this year. Gary surprised me this year and took me up to Heber for the night and the next day we went snomobiling! I had never been snowmobiling so I was really excited. We met up with some friends, Devon and Eva (Gary works with Devon) and drove from Heber up to Daniels Summit by Strawberry Resevoir. We all had such a great time. The snow was so beautiful up there. After snowmobiling we went and had some lunch at the lodge up there. Thanks for a wonderful day Gary! Ya did good!

It was so pretty and quiet while it snowed..

Here's Gary and me catchin' some air off a big jump we found!! Kinda scary :) .....


Here's a little friend we found on our way out.. Poor little fella.....

Again, thanks Gary, Devon, and Eva! We'll have to do it again! And thanks Grandma and Grandpa Anderson for letting Madi and Jackson crash at your house! They had a blast!
3 comments:
Wow, what a great time! I haven't been snowmobiling in years, but I remember how fun it is. Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!
Ok Gary told me you guys were doing this and I was so jelous, he and I had planned on doing this back when I was in Vernal. He stole my idea. glad you had fun. the pics look great. -Brent
You look like professionals! Glad you had a good time. We had so much fun with Madi and Jackson!!!
Post a Comment