Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Bathroom Remodel.. We're Finally Done!!
About 2 1/2 years ago I decided I really wanted to remodel the kids bathroom. The linoleum was pulling away from the bathtub so whenever the kids took a bath water got underneath and was starting to cause mold.. I stopped letting the kids take baths in their bathroom because I didn't want the floor to get ruined. I kept nagging Gary to help me and finally we did it! We tiled, painted, and added bead board. I am happy with how it turned out!! Our next project will be our bathroom... Hopefully it doesn't take another 2 years to finish that one!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
looks sooo good jenn!!!! good job!
Jen it looks great!! You did an awesome job!
When can you come over and do mine? The tile looks great and the bead board is a really nice touch.
Wow - that looks great! I bet you just love it.
Looks GREAT! Good tile job Jen.
WAY TO GO! It looks great! Good Job.
I'm impressed!
Nice job, Jenn! I am impressed.
LOVE IT! Great job guys! I want to see it in person! I bet it is your favorite room to clean now?!
Wow, that is super impressive, Jenn & Gary. I wish I could motivate Dave to do similar projects around here. Great job!
Way to go! Looks fantastic :)
You bathroom looks great!! I love the tile!
Post a Comment