Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010!!


Every year for the past three years on Christmas Eve we go sleigh riding!! There was no snow in the valley this year so we headed up American Fork Canyon and found some snow there. We found a fun hill and headed up. I didn't make it very far because of the whole 6 1/2 month prego thing so I stayed at the bottom of the hill. Madi, Jackson, and Gary had fun, though our fun ran out after about 45 minutes. That was fine with me, I was ready to leave after that much time. Later that night we went and saw my Aunt Karen and Uncle Pete. It was a fun surprise to see my cousin, Marci, there too. We then headed home to have dinner with Gary's parents, who stayed the night and enjoyed Christmas morning with us. It was a busy day, but we all had fun!!

No comments:

Blog Archive