
Jackson, to put it lightly is OBSESSED with trains. He has memorized where all the train tracks are in Lehi so when we leave to run errands he says, "let's go over the train tracks!" If I turn the wrong way that is not in the direction of the train tracks he gets really mad and yells at me that I had just turned the wrong way. Well, Gary remembered there was a train museum up in Ogden called the Ogden Union Station. We've been meaning to take Jackson for a couple months now and with Gary having the week off we decided to head up there. The kids had a ball, though I think Gary had just as much fun! When we left he had to promise the kids he'd bring them up again soon. I'll send him up after the baby comes... That will provide the kids with a fun day and some quiet time for me and the baby!!
1 comment:
What fun! If you have a little one who loves trains, that is definitely the place to take them. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment