Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Baby's New Room..

About a month ago our friend, Brent, stopped by on his way home from California to help Gary close our loft off and make it our new baby's room. We were going to leave the loft and make the computer room the babies room, but we decided to go this route instead. They worked on it for a couple days and I think it turned out great! Gary and I got most of it painted and the furniture put up! We wanted to finish the painting last Saturday, but I came down with the flu and was in bed all weekend. Therefore, Gary played Mr. Mom all weekend. We will get to the trim soon enough, but I'm happy with how far we got. There is still a lot to do to be totally ready for the baby to come, but we have taken a giant leap forward! Here are some pictures! Good Job Gary & Brent! You're wonderful at what you do.





4 comments:

Lisha said...

Wow! That looks Great! I love the color you chose too. Sorry to hear you werent feeling well. It sucks to be sick especially when you're pregnant.

Anderson Family said...

I agree. I love the color! What a great idea to change that space to an actual room. Boy, he will be here before we know it. I can't wait!!!
Lisa

Dave Anderson said...

WoW!!!! Gary did an AMAZING job!!! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that!! I am seriously very impressed!!!

Tara said...

I love it! It all seems more real now, (and great color)! Good idea to close off the loft. :)

Blog Archive