Well, Madi finally got to go to Lagoon. Gary's summer work party was hosted at Lagoon this year and Madi had a blast. She went on EVERY kiddie ride at least once. We did many rides in the morning until about 1:00. At 1:00 we went and had lunch with Gary's work! Lunch was really yummy and Madi managed to sneak four cookies into her mouth during that time. After lunch we went to Lagoon-a-Beach. That was fun except it was cold and raining. Madi didn't care at all about the weather conditions! She had a lot of fun going down the kiddie slides and riding on the tubes around the lazy river. After only about an hour or so we decided to go back to riding the rides. Gary was so wonderful this whole day with Madison. He stood in all the lines with Madi, went on all the rides he could with her and if he couldn't he was there to help her out of the ride when it was over. Gary let me sit in the shade on the benches by the rides all day. His patience with me and him letting me just sit while Madi did the rides really helped me have a more enjoyable day there. Being eight months pregnant I didn't think I would have fun at all, but it turned out to be a great day. We got to Lagoon around 11:00 and left for home at 8:00. Madi literally was asleep after about one minute in the car. She was beat!! I am so happy she had a fun day at Lagoon. Here are some pictures and videos we took throughout the day! Have a great day everyone!
Like I said, Madi went on ALL the kiddie rides, but here are a couple pictures I got on some of the rides she enjoyed..
The Dragon FlyThis is the first ride Madi went on. She wasn't too sure about the whole "ride" thing, but she quickly figured it out and had a fun time on all the rides.
The Roller coaster "PUFF"
Our Train Ride!! On the train Madi saw a lot of great animals like tigers, cougars, bears, camels, kangaroos, and many more! She loved this ride!

The Sky ScraperMadi really liked this ride. We weren't sure if the heights would bother her, but they didn't. Gary on the other hand hates heights so every time Madi moved it made him a little nervous.. She had a great time.


The Merry-Go-Round!! Gary, Madi, and I got to go on this ride together! Madi was excited to ride the Zebra!

The Airplane Ride

We had a great time at Lagoon today! I'm sure Madi will talk about this day for many days to come!!
1 comment:
That is SO cute, Maddi looked like she had a good time for sure! I loved seeing Gary on the swing, too funny, he looked like he has to pull his feet up to keep from dragging on the ground. oh these tall men of ours!
Post a Comment