Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Madi Singing Happy Birthday

Lately Madi has been talking a lot about her birthday. I feel bad it isn't for about six more months.. To help her know it's not for awhile I told her a couple months ago that baby brother has to come first. I thought that would distract her and she would forget about her birthday for awhile. Well, my idea totally backfired. Now when we talk about baby brother she says, "and my birthday"... Well, today she was playing with a puzzle and she came over to me and said, "look mom, I'm making a cake!" I looked over and she had stacked the puzzle pieces up on the couch. You can see the "cake" on the couch and the "candles" (crayons) in her hands that she likes to hold when she sings "Happy Birthday to Madison". We might have to have a little (and when I say little I mean Gary, the baby and I) un-birthday party for Madi when the baby comes.. I don't think it such a bad idea anyways. I want Madi to know how special she STILL is even though she has a little brother now. We will see I guess. Here is the video of her singing Happy Birthday to herself.. You will need to turn your speakers up pretty high, she was a little bashful today.

No comments:

Blog Archive