Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Mother's Day....???

Last night Gary celebrated Mather's Day with me by taking me to the Josh Groban concert and the Energy Solutions Center in SLC!! He bought these for my for Mother's Day and the day had finally come for the concert. We (yes, even Gary enjoyed it), had so much fun! I have been wanting to see Josh Groban in Concert for many years so when Gary got these tickets for us I was speechless. The concert was sold out so it was packed full and with lots of excited fans. Gary and I both commented that we really liked the show because his voice and his music is so relaxing. It was nice to just sit and listen and not feel like you have to be standing and cheering the whole time. I was curious to see if the baby would move around a lot. When I was pregnant with Madi she moved around a lot if we just went to a movie. Well, this little guy hardly moved at all. I guess he enjoyed it too and wanted to just sit and listen. Thanks, Gary, so much for giving me this great night!! Especially since we will be busy with the baby and Madi for the next while! You're a great husband and I'm lucky to have you. You're very thoughtful and I had a a lot of fun with you last night. Love you!!

Here is a picture and a couple videos from the concert last night. Sorry the picture is blurry. With all the lighting it was hard to really focus on the stage..





1 comment:

Tara said...

How cool!!! Lucky girl! I'm glad you had a wonderful time, you deserve such a special treat! See you at your shower! :)

Blog Archive