Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kristen Tagged Me.... Here Goes!

4 jobs I have had...

1. KFC in Bountiful ALL through high school... Wasn't too bad!
2. Nordstrom at Crossroads Mall... Ladies shoes, very nice!
3. Many other random jobs that got us through college like
house cleaning, computer store, worked with an autistic girl, worked with
at risk teens... I think that's all of them.
4. To graduate from college I had to do an internship at the Children's Justice
Center of Cache Valley.. That was a sad and humbling job, but I loved helping the children who had been abused. After I graduated I worked as a Secretary/Accounting/Sales person at an HVAC shop.. I really liked that job too... Sorry there are a couple more than 4 jobs I listed..

4 movies I could watch over and over again...

1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Legally Blonde
3. Sweet home Alabama (Gotta love Reece Witherspoon, right??)
4. The Notebook, cried my eyes out!! SOO good.

4 places I have lived...

1. Bountiful
2. Logan
3. Las Vegas
4. Lehi

4 favorite T.V. shows...

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Desperate Housewives
4. The Amazing Race

4 places I've been on holiday (my favorites)...

1. New York
2. Yellowstone
3. Hawaii
4. Any Family Vacation...

4 of my favorite dishes

1. Fettuccine Alfredo (Must be from Olive Garden) and most other Italian food..
2. Meat and potatoes
3. The Fajita Quesadilla from Chili's Restaurant
4. A hamburger and fries from Emmitt's, a local burger joint here in Lehi.

4 websites I visit daily

1. Yahoo.com/Email
2. Friends blogs
3. slickdeals.net
4. KSL.com

4 places I would rather be right now...

1. Yellowstone with Gary & Madi fishing at Tower Falls
2. At a salon getting the works done...
3. Anything with Gary & Madi
4. In the Delivery Room and American Fork Hospital, HAHA..

4 people I'm tagging...

1. Lisha Myers
2. Tara Danielson
3. Courtney Eldridge
4. Alicia Verburg

Thanks Kristen!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

OK, ksl.com, THE BEST!!! LOVE IT. I also like the 3 "L"s in places you have lived. Once I get updated on my blog after this move, I'll do the same. :)

Blog Archive