We have some random pictures that we have taken in the last month... Here they are!! Sorry it's taken so long to get this updated!!
Here are some of Jackson and Madi. Madi is still LOVING Jackson and always wants to give him kisses!! She is a great sister.
This is a stuffed peek-a-boo elephant that Jackson bought for Madi and gave to her when she came to the hospital to see him. She likes to play peek-a-boo with him..
I love this picture!! For me it doesn't get much better than this!! This was a couple days after Jackson had come home from the Hospital..
Like I said, Madi has been great with Jackson.. One thing we have noticed is that she is a lot more clingy with us! I actually love it! Here is a great shot with everyone when Madi was wanting some attention from Dad.
Now that we have Jackson around Madi has a lot more free time to herself... She found her way into my make-up bag... Pretty funny!
A week or so ago we went for a drive on the Alpine loop. We stopped to look at the snow for Madi and stopped to let Casey run around. While we had stopped Madi found the darkest mud she could find and got it all over her hands and feet!! It's fun to have a daughter who LOVES to get dirty!
This is Madi holding the snow she found. She is crying b/c I made her hold it just a little bit longer so I could get a picture. Apparently it was a little too cold for her little fingers.
The days following the hospital I was very tired after we got home. Gary was a wonderful husband and father and took Madi up to the mtns. so that I could get some sleep, but he wanted to spend some time with Madi too. Here are some of the pictures he got while on their "ADVENTURE" (that's what Madi calls their little day trips).
Madi got very sleepy on this adventure....
You've got to love the Utah canyons in the fall!!!
Of course Gary has taken Madi to Cabela's a couple times for their adventures..
Well, like I said, I will post some really recent pictures of Jackson when I get those from my friend. If I get some good ones in the mean time I will post them too! I will try to get some good stap shots in the next couple days!! Love you all!!
3 comments:
Jen,
I have looked every day to see if you have been able to post. When I received your email I got really excited! IT IS GREAT!!! How did you get them both to sleep at the same time? They are so adorable...and yes, it does look like you are going to have 2 rough-and-tumble kids...she breaks the mold of a "girly-girl" and I love it! She is fantastic...Can't wait to see your family next month. We are really looking forward to it! Love ya!!!!!
What beautiful pictures; I love all of them! Thank you for posting them for us to see. Jackson is so happy to have Madison for his big sister, and Madison is so happy to have Jackson for her little brother. You're great parents!
I too have been checking often, SO excited to see him!!! I just have to make arrangments so I can come down and see him in person! He is absolutly perfection Jen! I hate to admit it, but I think he is even cuter than my Eddie, I mean really, he is SO perfectly adorable, needs to be on a baby magazine cover! I'm so happy Maddi is doing well, she is going to be a wonderful big sister, just like Jade is. :) I know it can feel like a big adjustment sometimes, but doesn't it feel so wonderful to go from one child to two children? I'm just so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment