What a cutie! He IS growing fast! I think he looks closer to being 3 months old than only a month and a half old. I'm excited to see him again. I can't believe how fast they grow up! I also loved Madi's pictures from her field trip. She is such a gorgeous girl! You are going to have your hands full with such beautiful children!
3 comments:
HE IS SOOOOOO ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see him (and the whole fam) next week! Lisa
He looks GQ already!!!! Dave
What a cutie! He IS growing fast! I think he looks closer to being 3 months old than only a month and a half old. I'm excited to see him again. I can't believe how fast they grow up! I also loved Madi's pictures from her field trip. She is such a gorgeous girl! You are going to have your hands full with such beautiful children!
Post a Comment