Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jackson's Blessing!!

Well, Jackson is already 2 months old!! The time has gone so fast! On Sunday, November 11, 2007 Jackson was blessed by his Dad, Gary. Gary did such a great job and gave Jackson a beautiful blessing.
After the blessing we came back over to our house with G'ma & G'pa Anderson, The DeGraff family, Bryan & Lisa's family, & Bryce. G'ma & G'pa Myers were able to make it to the blessing, but couldn't make it over to the house. G'ma Myers just had her knee replaced the week before, I thought she was doing great just to make it to the blessing. Lisha & Makayla were home sick, we were sad they weren't able to make it.. At our house we had yummy pancakes, bacon, sausage, and OJ. Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us! We love you.
Today I went over to my friend, Lannie's house and she was so nice to take some pictures of Jackson in his blessing outfit. Here are some of the best ones we got! Have a great day.


3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Wish we coulda been there!! Jackson looks soooooo handsome!! What a good lookin young dude he is!!!

Tara said...

How did we miss that!?! I had meant to go, but I sort of shut down with everything but house projects once Bill left. I am so sad, I feel like I missed SO much of the outside world during the last two weeks. He looks so adorable in that outfit. Good choice. I love the hat. Man time is going by fast!!!

mom said...

Jackson looked so handsome in his blessing outfit; what a beautiful baby. We loved being there with you on that very special day. Everything was perfect!

Blog Archive