Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Madi's Big Girl Bed..
The other night Madi came in our room and said she didn't want to sleep in her bed.. She said she wanted to sleep in our big bed. I told her she couldn't, but that she could sleep in the computer room bed. There is a twin size bed in the computer room. She slept in there for a couple nights and she loved it. Gary and I have been talking about getting Madison a bigger bed soon anyways so the timing worked out well. The crib we bought her when we moved to Vegas is a crib that can be changed into a full size bed later on. We finally did it.. The sweet baby girl that once looked SO tiny in her crib has now graduated into a "big girl" bed. I can't believe how fast she is growing!! Madi wanted to take a picture of her bed and get a copy of it so she can take it to Preschool for show & tell on Thursday.. Here is the picture we got!! Madi I love you so much!! You're awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Of course we remember you. You come up in our conversations from time to time. Spencer always thought you were hilarious.
Your kids are darling. I love the names. We picked out the same two for our first. We've never used Madison because we've never had a girl. And my brother-in-law stole jackson just months before parker was born. I think our baby boys were born at the same time. Grayden was born September 27.
Thanks for the comment. It's good to hear what you guys are up to. cute family!
Ya for BIG GIRL BEDS!!! It really is a big step, she is official now. Such a big girl!!!
It's amazing how time flies. It was only yesterday when she was so tiny....and now she's in her big-girl bed. We're so proud of you, Madison, and we love you so much.
Post a Comment