Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jackson And His Mobile..

My brother Dave, and his wife Amy gave Jackson this great mobile that we put on Jackson's crib!! Whenever I turn it on for him I can see in his eyes that he is smiling. I thought I would take a video.. He is starting to smile more and more each day!!! Oh, he is so much fun!

Untitled from Jenn Myers on Vimeo.



Here's another cute video of Jackson laying on our bed watching his music toy. I put him under this when I took a shower... He loves this!

Untitled from Jenn Myers on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Tara said...

He is just so cute, Jackson looks like he loved that mobile toy. -Jade

Tara said...

Wow, he is a happy baby for 2 months. Eddie was still in a super fussy phase at that point. Can he be any cuter? I just love how he responds to that mobile. :)

mom said...

Jackson, you are sooo cute. You're smiling already! It's fun watching you. We love you!

Blog Archive