Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!

Tonight we decided to put up our Christmas tree. Last night Madi, Jackson, & I went to Joanne's Fabric and all their Christmas stuff was 50% off so I let Madi pick out some ornaments for the tree. Well, we put on our normal ornaments, Madi's ornaments, and LITERALLY every ornament we own.. I don't think I have ever used ALL the ornaments in the same year. Madi was so excited she just kept going back for more and how can I tell her no when she is so excited. It's a good thing we ran out because I don't think we could have fit much more on. Jackson slept through all the festivities.. Oh well, there's always next year. I think this year will be a great/fun year for Madi and Gary & I. Madi is really getting into the Santa thing. Tonight she said that Santa is her favorite friend while she was looking at her Santa pictures from last year. While we were putting everything up Madi went and got the camera. She took SOOO many pictures. She took pictures of me decorating the tree to pictures of the box the tree came in. I love having digital cameras, it's nice to take as many pictures as you'd like and then delete the ones that weren't so great. We hope you all have fun setting up your Christmas decorations! Love you.


2 comments:

Tara said...

Ya for Christmas!!! It gets better and better each year as the kids get older, (the decorating part I mean). Except they are too big for Bill to hold up for the star like Madi, I bet that was fun for her! (you look rockin' too!)

mom said...

Your family will have such a fun Christmas this year. Madison is really a big helper. She and Jackson are so cute. Christmas will be great!

Blog Archive