
Wow!! It's 2008.. I wonder what is to come for us this year?. Last night Bryce, Lisha, & Makayla (Gary's Brother, his wife, and his daughter) came down to stay at our house. Madi & Makayla played together all night while the adults played Settlers of Catan. That is a game that our friends introduced to us, it's a really fun game. Jackson was asleep all night, but managed to wake up at about 1:00am right when I was getting into bed. Oh well, he wasn't up too long. Madi lasted until 11:30, she just wanted to go to bed. Makayla was up well into the new year. It's always hard on little kids to be in somebody else's house/bed. Madi and Makayla had a lot of fun playing together. When we woke up this morning we all enjoyed some buttermilk pancakes, bacon, and some hash browns. I love breakfast food!! YUM! Today we went over to Utah lake to play with the ice. It was creepy, every now and then you would hear a big bang and some cracking. I guess that was the ice shifting out in the lake. Madi has fun going to the lake because she loves to throw the ice because it shatters like glass when it hits the ground. Jackson pretty much slept the whole time in one of those front pack things moms wear. When we were done at the lake we headed over to Cabela's. While we were there Madi played in one of the display tents and when she got out of the tent her hair had a ton of static going on, pretty funny. By the time we left Cabelas the two girls were SOO worn out. Gary managed to carry both Madi and Makayla to the car. We got to the Montero and Lisha said, "Gary, you have a flat..." Seconds later Lisha said, "Gary, you have two flats!!" What a pain! We all crammed into Bryce and Lisha's car and we drove back to our house. Bryce and Gary left to fix the tires while we stayed with the kids. Dave and Gae (Gary's parents) later showed up and we had some dinner. Everyone just left, I put Madi to bed at 6:45 and now I am going to go take a bath! I am really looking forward to it. We hope you had a great New Years Eve and wish you all a Happy New Year!!

3 comments:
I love Settlers of Catan! Aren't games the best. By the way, the pic of Gary with the kids is darling.
I just read your last few posts. My word...you have cute kids! Madi must be about the same age as Parker. He starts sunbeams this week, too. He'll be 4 in July.
And doesn't it drive you crazy when your 3 month old can sleep through the night, but your 3 year old is waking you up? Grayden can sleep 12-13 hours and Parker gets up in the night several times a week.
Laundry Elf...so that's how my pile got so big. Thanks for cluing me in.
It sounds like you had a fun New Year's Eve. The pictures on your blog are very cute; Madison is so beautiful. Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Post a Comment