Saturday, August 29, 2009
Quiet Playing...
Today I was upstairs doing some laundry when it occured to me that I hadn't heard the kids for a few minutes.. I went downstairs to find them outside playing. Madi had turned the hose on and the rest is history.. I was just happy to see them playing together even though they were covered in mud (Madi's whole backside was covered)!! I'll take what I can get when it comes to them playing together, who cares if they get dirty in the process...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're much better than I would have been - I probably would have been yelling first and thinking about the idea of my kids playing together quietly after. Too cute pic of them all muddy though!
Those two are wonderful, couldn't be cuter. I'm glad they were having such a fun time together. I love the pictures.
Totally priceless! I LOVE that mud! p.s. I really enjoyed the quote at the beginning of your blog. Very touching!
How fun!! Its always so dangerous when you don't hear them for a while.
Post a Comment