Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Sunday Part I

I know Easter isn't until next Sunday, but in our ward we never get to go to Church on Easter Sunday.. Usually it's Stake Conference, but this year obviously it's General Conference. So today the kids wore their new Easter outfits to church.. Madi was excited to wear her new dress and have curly hair.. Jackson didn't really care, he's just a long for the ride! So here are our "hurry and go smile so I can get this picture taken and still not be late for church" picture!! Happy Easter everyone!!

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I noticed how cute your kids looked today - I love Madi's dress - GORGEOUS!

KayeLynne said...

They both look so cute!!! I especially love Madi's toothless smile. My kids have been waiting for weeks to wear their new dresses, but they were sick Sunday, now they will have to wait.

Lisha said...

Oh they both look adorable! I love Jackson's cute spikey hair. Madi looks beautiful as always. :)

mom said...

They are such beautiful children. What a wonderful family you have! Love the cute expressions.

Blog Archive