Wednesday, March 17, 2010
We Had A Visitor!!
Today when we got home from picking Madi up from school we noticed that we had a visitor while we were gone!!! We can't believe we had a Leprechaun visit our house!! Madi was so excited!!! He climbed in her window and then managed to tip toe to Jackson and Madi's bathroom... Now Madi wants to go look for him.. She says she's a little freaked out.. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We had a leprechaun around here, too. But yours left WAY COOLER footprints. Ours somehow left paper footprints. How is that even possible? (ours left behind gold wrapped candy and turned the milk green)
that is awesome!
OH that is SO cute! Love the footprints. I did preschool today and we searched for leprechaun gold. Who knew that leprechaun's stole their gold from pirates!?! Fun ideas! Love Madi's expression.
That is such a cute idea. I think I'll have to use it next year!
Really fun idea! I think I'd rather just blame the messes that are already here on the Leprechaun, not create new ones. Ha ha!
Who knew that leprechauns peed green?! Enlightening!
We had leprechaus at out house two!! They left a trail of yarn everywhere with green M&M at the end. The kids were so funny. They loved it.
Madi, that is so exciting that a Leprechaun visited your home. I looked around my house but didn't see any signs that one had been there. Tell me all about it when I see you next time.
Maybe Mr. Leprechaun can call Madi sometime soon to let her know he was there just for fun and has left already. ;)
-Dave
Post a Comment