
Today we planted an apple tree that we bought at Costco the other day. It's a tree that has four different varieties in the one tree (very cool).. Gary dug the hole, Madi helped Gary pat the dirt down, I took pictures, and Casey sat in the shade (apparently the 50 degree temps are too hot for him). Though it doesn't look like it, Madi was having fun helping her Dad. The sun was in her eyes, hence the frowns in the pictures. We are excited to have our apple tree and go right outside to pick them..
The picture of Madi on the bottom right is a picture Madi "mourning" the loss of her kite. It has been sitting out there for months so we told her that it was broken and to go throw it away. She just sat there and started crying. She HATES throwing things away..
Last, but not least... Madi colored this beautiful picture for me the other day at Grandma and Grandpa Myers house. She taped it up on the back door for me. Thanks Madi, I love it!!!
3 comments:
How yummy! I loved going out and picking our apples when I was young. Too fun.
such a sad picture about the kite.
Who doesn't love fresh apples - sounds very yummy!
So sweet that she was so upset over her kite. She's got such a big heart, just like her mom!
Post a Comment