
Yesterday Gary packed the car and took all of us up to Antelope Island Stake Park! Gary and I hadn't been there since we were young so we wanted to take the kids out there. We met up with Gary's brother, Bryce, and his family. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time!

Jackson wore the wrong shoes, hence the bandaged feet. He got blisters on both feet. Madi's favorite thing of the day was roping those fake steers! That's all she wanted to do.

Jackson would NOT get off this tractor! He loved it!

As you can see Abigail had a blast!! She is so easy going, I love it!

Madi was excited to go to the "beach" and fly her kite! She had a lot of fun with her cousin, Kayla!
2 comments:
I love the picture of them at the fence. What a fun day for all of you! Cute pictures of all the activities. I can tell that Abi enjoyed the day, too. What a sweetheart.
I love Jackson sitting on the tire, cute!
Post a Comment