I have had so many people ask me who Abigail looks like. Does she look like Madison or Jackson. Well, I thought I'd post pictures of all of them at 2 months so we can all weigh in.
I think they all looked a lot like each other when they were babies. They are so adorable; I guess that's because their parents are so good looking!!! I love the pictures; what a beautiful family.
5 comments:
Your little ladies are beautiful.
What darling pictures! Loved to see the ones of Madi and Jackson! I think she looks like both - so I guess my vote is split!
I think they all looked a lot like each other when they were babies. They are so adorable; I guess that's because their parents are so good looking!!! I love the pictures; what a beautiful family.
I say she looks more like Madi but still looks different. Loved seeing all their baby pics together. They grow so fast!
I would have to vote that she looks more like Madi. All your kids are so cute that she really couldn't go wrong with either answer.
Post a Comment