Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter 2011!!

We had such a great Easter this year. We got together with Gary's family on Friday night and had fun coloring eggs and hunting for eggs too. We also had a a yummy dinner too. On Easter morning the kids woke up and were happy to see that the Easter Bunny had come to our house too. Madi was happy to see he had left some Reeses PB eggs and Jackson was anxious to eat all his candy. I also put out our annual homemade peanut butter and chocolate eggs that we make each year. My Mom started that tradition and we've kept it going, YUM!

After we had filled up on candy we got the kids ready for church. This was my first week back to church since Abigail was born. It was so great to be back. I had missed the ward and my Primary kids. Abi, I assume enjoyed being there too. She got lots of attention!

I love the Easter season and what it represents!!
After church we headed up to my parents house and had yet another egg hunt and yummy dinner! It was the first time we had ALL 5 new babies in the family together!! Good times! Happy Easter everyone!

4 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Sounds like a fun Easter! The kids look like they had a blast. Happy Easter to all of you.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Easter you had. I love their Easter outfits; they all look so beautiful/handsome! It was great having our Easter get-together, and the weather was just right. The chocolate eggs are always delicious, too. Love you all so much.

Juannaelmi said...

5 babies?? That would be so much fun! The most we have had around is 3.
They look so cute all dressed up for church.

Britt said...

The peanut butter egg = yuuummm! :)

Blog Archive