
Today was Jackson's first trip to the dentist.. Madi's first trip to the dentist was a disaster so I wasn't expecting too much from Jackson. Well, he did great! He even let them clean his teeth and floss! He was able to watch the movie "Despicable Me" the whole time so I think that helped a lot. He chose a little blue car for his prize. Good job Jackson!!
While I was getting my teeth cleaned Jackson came back into the room with me. Played with his car most of the time, but then at the end he came and stood by me and kept saying, "sit still Momma! Don't bite her Momma! Just sit still!". Thanks for the tips Jackson!
3 comments:
I am glad Jackson was there to keep you in line.
So funny!
What a good boy he is, and a brave one, too!
Post a Comment