Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Go Aggies.... Go Aggies... Hey Hey Hey!!!

Today was such a beautiful day. My original plan was to keep Madi and myself inside all day so we could get over out colds. Well, I was upstairs and the next thing I see is Madi and Casey out back playing. I went out to see what she was doing and we ended up being out there for a couple hours. She wanted to swing. After awhile I got really tired so I got a chair out of the shed, put it by her swing and pushed her while I sat down. It was so nice and relaxing. At one point I was pushing Madi with one hand and throwing a tennis ball for Casey with the other. The sun was shining and my face shows it. I got a little sun burned. It's nice to see a little color on my face.
Tonight the Utah State Aggies played Michigan in an NIT game. We have some friends in the ward, the Hoyals, and the Shepherds, who are Aggies as well so we got together for an Aggie Party. We had a great dinner. Our friend was a manager at Tony Roma's for five years so we had a nice "Tony Roma's" dinner tonight. We watched our Aggies lose, but the company was great and Madi had fun playing with all the kids. I don't think tonight helped our colds at all, but like I said, we had fun. I borrowed a humidifier from Alicia for Madi's room. Hopefully that will help. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Jen! We are sick too and I know how tempting it was to go outside and play today! Gracie and Max wanted to go out but Jack was feeling really bad so I brought a chair out too and just held Jack and watched Gracie and Max on the plasma cars! What a gorgeous day! I can totally picture you pushing Maddi and throwing the ball to casey! You're such a good Mom!

Blog Archive