
Madi also got to stamp some animal paw prints on some paper. Hardware Ranch provided that for us. Madi had fun playing with the stamps and the ink..
We saw one of our good friends from Logan, Pat Miller. Her husband was B, Riley, and Isabelle's Vet while we lived up in Cache Valley. They are wonderful people and we really enjoy the friendship we have with them. They own a fishing lodge in Alaska so she was promoting that. Gary and I would love to visit up there someday!! While making our way home on 90th South the radio mentioned that south bound I-15 was backed up from Utah County to South SLC.. We decided to take Redwood home. BIG MISTAKE!!! It took forever to get home. I think everyone decided to do that because Redwood Rd. was packed. It really made us laugh when we were driving past Camp Williams and we could see that traffic was definitely traveling at freeway speed at point of the mtn. Next time I think we will just stick to the original plan of I-15. By the time we got home we were all pretty hungry. We decided to get some take-out from this Mexican joint close to our house.. I don't think we will ever eat there again. You win some you lose some I guess. For this pregnancy I think I will just stick to Taco Bell or Taco Time when it comes to Mexican. It is now 7:41 and we are going to put Madi to bed and hopefully go to bed sooner than later tonight. Madi and I have been fighting a pretty nasty cold for about a week now. Madi seems to be improving, but me not so much. Gary is worried he is getting sick too so it will be good for the both of us to get in bed early tonight. Tomorrow Madi has a birthday party for our neighbor so she is excited for that. I told her she had to go to sleep before she could go so I am hoping she will go to bed easy tonight. Keep your fingers crossed! Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good weekend!
1 comment:
I really enjoy reading your postings, Jen! You sure do a lot of neat things with Madi. How are you feeling? It isn't fun being sick while you are pregnant...you can't take ANYTHING that actually works! Hang in there.
Post a Comment