Well, I hope you are all healthy or get healthy soon. Being sick is the pits for kids! Have a great day! Love You!
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
"Momma, I'm Sick..."
Those are the words I woke up to this morning. When Madi says this you never know if she is really sick. Lately with me feeling sick I tell Madi that I am sick and don't feel well, so I go lay down. I think she thinks that being sick means you're tired too. Well, I didn't think anything of it, but I later put my hand down on her face and she was warm... I took her temp and it was in the 103s. I have since given her some motrin, but after 4 hours the fever managed to get up to 105. I gave her some tylenol and it is down to 102... She is ovbiously feeling sick because while she was watching Peter Pan she fell asleep. Madi NEVER falls asleep on the couch. Only one other time has she fallen asleep on the couch. Well, I took some picks and you can see in her eyes she feels yucky.. Poor Madi. I thought I was doing well after hearing about the Anderson boys, and the DeGraff kids getting sick.. I guess ALL the germs of nursery and the grocery store have caught up to the Myers family. Oh well, that's life. I was bummed she wasn't feeling well today. Utah County is supposed to get up into the 60s today so I wanted to go for a walk or something. The other picture I have posted is of our little bird feeder in the backyard (sorry the picture is so bad. If I open the door or window the birds will fly away). Madi loves watching the birds eat out of our bird house.
Well, I hope you are all healthy or get healthy soon. Being sick is the pits for kids! Have a great day! Love You!


Well, I hope you are all healthy or get healthy soon. Being sick is the pits for kids! Have a great day! Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment