Today I have been doing some laundry and Madi has just been doing her own thing. I was in my room and realized things were very quiet. I thought I should go see what Madi what up to. I walked into the hall and looked into her room and she was up on her bed perfectly lining up her care bears for nap time. She put her blanket on them and very slowly and carefully got off her bed. Before she left her bedside she said, "goodnight care bears." She then came out of her room, closed the door, saw me, put her finger to her mouth and said, "shhhh". She loves putting her babies to bed and it isn't an unusual thing to go in her room and see her care bears or her babies bundled up for nap time. Madi, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Goodnight Carebears...
Today I have been doing some laundry and Madi has just been doing her own thing. I was in my room and realized things were very quiet. I thought I should go see what Madi what up to. I walked into the hall and looked into her room and she was up on her bed perfectly lining up her care bears for nap time. She put her blanket on them and very slowly and carefully got off her bed. Before she left her bedside she said, "goodnight care bears." She then came out of her room, closed the door, saw me, put her finger to her mouth and said, "shhhh". She loves putting her babies to bed and it isn't an unusual thing to go in her room and see her care bears or her babies bundled up for nap time. Madi, I LOVE YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So adorable! Those are the memories that will last forever. When she is older and has outgrown her dolls, you will see a Care Bear and will think of Madi putting them down for their naps. Enjoy those moments!!!
Post a Comment