.jpg)
Today Gary was excited to come home from his Scout Camp because he wanted to take Madi to Cabela's. He saw on the news that today and tomorrow there would be 3 month old live bear cubs you could hold and get your picture taken with. I was a little weary about going b/c I was tired and wanted to relax.. Well, I gave in and we had a fun time. These are the pictures we got. The one of the family was scanned so I hope you can see it okay. Next time you come to our house you can look at the original.. I was happy with how the picture turned out.. For $15 it better look good!!! I found out that all the proceeds are going to the Yellowstone Bear World. That's the place you pass on your way to Yellowstone right outside of Rexburg.. I always have wanted to stop, but was more interested in getting to Yellowstone so we just drove on. Maybe we will stop this year.. Well, have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Madi "taking a nap" in the dog house...
No comments:
Post a Comment