Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sleigh Riding Trip Today


Today our Family and our neighbors, the Verburgs, went Sleigh Riding out in Eagle Mountain.. Our friend told us about a great hill so we thought we would check it out. Last night we went out to Sportsman's Warehouse to get a special sled Gary wanted. He says it's the best.... Madi had a blast today. The weather was perfect!
It actually got a little hot out there. Jackson wasn't too happy at first, but after slobbering ALL over my shoulder he fell asleep. After we were done all of us went to a local Coffee/Drink Shop and got some hot chocolate. Gary and I didn't want anything hot so we got frozen hot chocolate.. I saw it on Oprah awhile ago and have wanted to try it ever since, it was pretty good. Well here are some pictures from today, I will put some videos on later. Have a great weekend everybody!











Here's a video of Will and the kids.. It's frustrating when people choose to stand in the middle of the hill... Also, notice the tree Will takes out at the bottom of the hill! Nice Will! We had a lot of fun today! Thanks for coming you guys.




3 comments:

mom said...

That's a great sleigh-riding hill! It looks like your family had a fun time. I guess Jackson preferred sleeping though. Your family does lots of neat things that are making wonderful memories for your children.

Dave Anderson said...

Awesome videos!! Madi's hair is adorable!! Love you guys!!

Lisha said...

That looks like so much fun! I think it is sweet that you had to get the perfect sled.
I also like that Madi has a favorite book. I was just thinking the other day about when I was little and how I would have my parents read 'how the grinch stole christmas' over and over. I think it is so neat to see when your own kids do things that you used to do when you were a kid. I love seeing Madi do all of these cute things and then looking forward to the day when Makayla will do similar things too.

Blog Archive