Okay, so Gary and I have really missed watching The Office and it's finally going to be back on!! April 10th! Pretty lame that I am excited for it, but Oh Well, I love the show!
You just made my day. I had no idea. I love the show. Infact, i have season 2 on dvd sitting right next to me. BY the way, I loved your 100. It was so fun reading it and now I feel like I know you so much better. :)
6 comments:
So exciting!! It still seems like it will be forever, but better then never.
I was just wondering yesterday when it was going to be back on! Thanks for posting the news!
I am SO excited for it to come back! Thursday nights/my life will have meaning again.
Are you kidding? Who ISN'T excited it's coming back? Me love it!
Hey Jen... Yay for The Office! I've missed it so much! And I know you have been having major Jim withdrawals!!!
You just made my day. I had no idea. I love the show. Infact, i have season 2 on dvd sitting right next to me.
BY the way, I loved your 100. It was so fun reading it and now I feel like I know you so much better. :)
Post a Comment