Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thanks Mom & Dad...


So lately Madi has been asking me to read her the book Danny and the Dinosaur over and over again. I am taken back to my childhood when I asked my Mom and Dad to read this to me over and over again. Now I know how old the same book can get if read over and over again.. Thanks Mom and Dad for never complaining!! Love you.

2 comments:

mom said...

Jennifer, you loved that book when you were little; we read it often. I'm glad Madison loves books; it's great that you read to her (and Jackson) so often.

Tara said...

I swear this is univeral! I LOVED this book when I was little too. I also remember when Jade was Madi's age, she had "The little Mouse, the red ripe stawberry, and the big hungry bear" memorized! If you have not read her that one, check it out at the library, it's another fun one.

Blog Archive