Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy Weekend..

For about six months now my mom and I have been planning to have a yard sale up in Bountiful at my parents house. We went up Friday afternoon to get organized and ready for the following morning.. My parents live up on Bountiful Blvd. by the LDS Temple where there is a lot of traffic so we had a good turn out. You could tell that many of them had just come from the Temple, I don't think they normally wear a shirt and tie to go garage selling on a Saturday morning... Anyways, it was a busy morning and by 1:00 I was ready to start cleaning up. I had a ton of baby clothes that I was selling and sold quite a bit, but still had a lot to clean up. I don't know if I will do anymore garage sales... They are a lot of work for not a lot of money. I'm glad I did this one just so I knew what it was like. Gary was a huge help with Madi and Jackson. He pretty much kept them occupied all morning for me so I didn't have to watch them. Thanks a lot Gary! Thanks Mom for spending the day with me so we could get rid of all our STUFF!!! Mom says she isn't going to do anymore garage sales either... She said that last year after one she had done one so we'll see if she really never does one again.
While we were there Madi took a bubble bath. I put just a little bubbles in, but I guess when I turned the jets on in the tub they really brought out all the bubble in the tub..

This is a random shot, but these are some flowers in our front yard. On the way out to the car to go to Bountiful Madi noticed there was water drops on the flowers and so I thought I'd take a picture.. I thought it was a pretty shot!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love all the flowers blooming around here, I didn't realize what I was missing in Vegas. (I know I missed a real garden, but the color around this place is amazing!) And again, Madi looks adorable. My parents have a jet tub, and it's SO fun for bubbles. I sware the layer of bubbles can reach more than a foot high, and it's fun to "wade" through the foam.

mom said...

The funnest thing of all was spending the day with you and your family! And NO, I am not going to have any more yard sales! It's neat how Madi notices so many things, even when there's water on the flowers. She's so great!

Blog Archive