Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Don't Think I Could Do This.... Could You??

I saw this video on my friend, Katie's blog and I thought it was pretty funny... Like I said, I don't think I could do this, but I will laugh at those who can do it...

4 comments:

Micah said...

You say you don't think you could do this. But, I remember a certain person breaking out into solo dance in front of a large crowd of people during a fireworks display.

Ginny said...

That was thoroughly entertaining. I only wish I could have gotten a little more of the reaction from the normal people.

Mary said...

LOL! That was hilarious!! It was good to see you the other day. Jackson just killed me he was SO cute. The perfect little man.

everyday katie said...

Yep. It still makes me laugh. Glad you enjoyed it.

Blog Archive