Monday, June 30, 2008

Cascade Springs Trip

For months or maybe years now Gary has wanted to take us up to Cascade Springs. It is up on the Alpine Loop up AF Canyon. We finally went yesterday. I didn't really know what to expect since I had never been there, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. You walk around on a little boardwalk and there is water running underneath the boardwalks and making little waterfalls all over the area. Madi called it "Waterfall Country". Here are some shots we took of our little outing..




While we were walking back to the car Madi noticed that the grass was as tall as she was.. She had fun running though the grass with Casey.

It is so fun being married to Gary because he knows of all these fun little spots to go that I had never heard of. There is so much to do around here and now I am aware of it because of Gary.... Thanks sweety for taking us on another fun adventure!!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Ok, SOOOO cool!!! We will have to go there sometime. Bill and I want to take the kids hiking on friday, but everywhere seems packed for the holiday. I need to get Gary to jot down a few of his favorite spots around here, if he can remember them, so we can take the kids exploring. It's cool to have a husband with all the outdoor knowlege. (wish my husband knew more about that stuff! ;) Glad to see you back to blogging, I was wondering how you were doing. :) I LOVE your pictures, Madi is getting bigger all the time! Do you need to go to Costco later this week by any chance? I might have to wait till early next week, but it would be fun to go with you.

mom said...

What a beautiful area; it would be a nice location for a family picture. It's neat how Gary knows so many fun places to go. Very nice pictures!

Dave Anderson said...

Hey! I've been wondering what you guys have been up to. I was excited to see all of your new posts this morning. :) It looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun!

Anne Marie said...

How funny, we just went to Cascade Springs on Saturday! It was my first time, too! Your pictures are so pretty. I'll have to download mine and maybe actually do a post one of these days!!!

Adam and Christine said...

Adam kept on saying the same thing so we were up there the week before. It was so much fun. I am glad that all is well for you.

Blog Archive