When we got there we found that they had bought a bunch of water guns for everyone to enjoy.. Gary was like a kid and enjoyed getting wet and getting all the other kids wet too!! That is one thing I love about Gary, he loves to interact and play with Madi and other kids around. They both had a great time.

The two kids up behind Madi were a little upset with Madi.. She really got the girl wet so the brother/sister pair planned a little retaliation and really got Madi good a few minutes later.. I thought it was funny they were mad.. Aren't you supposed to get wet in a water fight?? Well, when they got her back Madi just laughed and ran away..

At the party there was a TON of food!! Madi enjoyed a hotdog and chips while Gary and I enjoyed a good burger and/or chicken. You could tell they really went to a lot of work planning this! I think everything was great. After dinner and playing for a while Madi made a friend and they decided to roast some marshmallows.


On the way home down the canyon we spotted a moose having some dinner!! Pretty cool. The moose was pretty close to the road. In this shot I wasn't zooming at all. That is how close he was to the road.
2 comments:
looks like a fun spot. We need to get up there and get away from this heat too! That is a funny story about the kids. Those little kids are wimps. Madi rocks!
Madi is so adorable. She loves everything! What did she think of the moose? What a beautiful day for an outdoor party; looks like everyone was having fun.
Post a Comment