Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Madi Finally Gets To Play With Her Friends Again!!
On the drive home from Mesa Madi kept asking me if she could play with her friends when she gets home. I said she could Tuesday (today) because we were going to get home too late to play with friends. She went to play with her friend Courtney today. They came over here to play after playing at Courtney's and this is what they were wearing!! LOVE IT!!! I love you Madi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE this stage! I miss how Jade would come out in crazy costumes. SO cute!
I'll bet Madi was glad to see her friends again. She looks so cute and is such a beautiful, happy little girl!
Jen, I just figured it out! We've been watching all the seasons of The Office together and Pam's finace totally reminds me of Gary. It kept bugging me because I couldn't figure it out. Of course Gary is way better looking (the other guy's not too bad either...)Glad you had a great time on your trip.
They look lovely! Little girls and dress up are so funny! It is so nice to be home after a trip for mom and the kids. Except the unpacking, YUCK!
Post a Comment