Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally... Swimming Pool Weather...

We pulled the swimming pool out today for the first time... The neighbor kids came over and we just relaxed and bathed in the sun!! Jackson had a blast as you'll see in the pictures.. Madi was running all over the place so I didn't get many pictures of her! Thank you Mother Nature for giving us these wonderful past couple of days! We've really enjoyed them!

Popsicle Break!!!


Gary having fun at Jackson's expense!! Jackson LOVED it!!

This is Cooper's "super hero" pose...

Gary's parents came down to say hello! G'ma is trying to help Jackson put more sunscreen on while Gary and his Dad talk about fishing...

Jackson splashin' the water ALL over the place!!


Jackson loved throwing this bowl in the water...

AND the big splash is made afterwards..

MR. SERIOUS!!!


I'm glad we took advantage of the great weather today.. It's supposed to rain tomorrow.. We will take any sunny day we can get!! Thanks for the fun day today everyone!

5 comments:

Phil and roxy said...

looks like fun! Can't wait to get our pool out!

Hawks Family said...

How fun! We've been meaning to get our pool out, but looks like we'll have to wait through this next rainy few days before we do. I loved all the pics of Jackson splashing in the pool - looks like he loves the water!

mom said...

Your kids love the outdoors, both summer and winter. I love the cute pictures. It was lots of fun swimming in St. George with you, too.

The Hood's said...

So cute! Sam has been begging to get his pool out, but with the move, it's too hard right now! I love the sunshine! I remember so many days of sun worshipping with you in our backyards! Madi's swimming suit is so cute!

everyday katie said...

weren't you just posting about snow? That's nuts. Gray is exactly the same as Jackson around water. It's a cute age.

Blog Archive