Thursday, April 16, 2009

Moab 2009!!

We went to Moab this last weekend for Spring Break and it was so fun! I had never been there so all these amazing sights were my first time! Gary, Madi, Jackson and I went down Sunday and met up with the Verburg's on Monday. It was so fun having them there with us!! I took over 300 pictures, but have narrowed it down to this slide show!! If you haven't been down to this part of Utah you need to get down there!! So much fun!!

7 comments:

Candi said...

so fun! we were also down there. we love that place....if you don't mind i'm going to add you to my blog!

Rochelle said...

As usual, fantastic pictures, that looks like such a memorable (and fabulously warm) trip! Thanks for sharing it with me! :)

Rochelle said...

p.s. you look fabulous!

Tiffany said...

Thise are great pictures. Looks warm and fun. I love moab. You should try jeeping that's a blast. Glad you got away from this yucky weather.

mom said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures you took on your trip. They're all great; I especially like the ones of your family, and I always like the mother-daughter pictures. I definitely would like to spend some time there. FUN memories!

Lisha said...

Wow! Those are some fantastic pictures! I love the clouds over the canyons! Too cool! Looks like a great trip.

Cami said...

We were going to go there too until we heard how busy it gets during Spring break. So... we went the totally opposite direction. We still want to go though, it looks like so much fun! Even more so with friends there. Love the pictures!

Blog Archive