Gary and I have had this log style bedroom set for our whole marriage.. Gary took it upon himself to make the canopy part of the bed his hat rack... I really hated that he did that, I thought that it made the bedroom look cluttered and messy. Well, about a year ago Gary and I decided to get a king size bedroom set so we gave our old set to Madi. Gary recently gave Madi this pink hat he got at work and LOOK where she has chosen to hang her hat!!! Gary didn't tell her to put it there, she just decided that's where it belongs.. Madi really watches her Daddy carefully and likes to do things just like him! Love you Madi..
Monday, April 6, 2009
Like Father Like Daughter...
Gary and I have had this log style bedroom set for our whole marriage.. Gary took it upon himself to make the canopy part of the bed his hat rack... I really hated that he did that, I thought that it made the bedroom look cluttered and messy. Well, about a year ago Gary and I decided to get a king size bedroom set so we gave our old set to Madi. Gary recently gave Madi this pink hat he got at work and LOOK where she has chosen to hang her hat!!! Gary didn't tell her to put it there, she just decided that's where it belongs.. Madi really watches her Daddy carefully and likes to do things just like him! Love you Madi..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I catch my kids doing things like their dad all the time and it just makes me laugh! Too cute how Madi is just like her dad!
Dave always leaves his jackets on the back of chairs and it drives me nuts!! So hopefully my kids won't pick up on it! :)
I love Madi. She cracks me up. It's so fun to be her teacher.
Post a Comment