Saturday, April 4, 2009

We'll Just Make The Best Out Of This Snow....

We headed up American Fork Canyon again today (we were up yesterday too..). This time we took the sled and Gary dragged the kids all over the place! What a great way to tour the area right?? Here's some pictures we got!

This is a huge pile of snow Madi loves to play on.. There are huge rocks under the snow she jumps around on..

I don't think our dog, Casey feels any kind of temperature... He ran around in the snow and swam in the FREEZING water the whole time we were there...

Gary taught Madi and Jackson that it's fun to stomp in the slush because it makes the slush spray ALL over the place..

What a great Dad!! The kids had a lot of fun riding around in the sled today..

Gary managed to find a small hill for Madi and Jackson to sled down..

Everytime Jackson lost his balance in the snow he'd just freeze and stay in that same position until Gary or I came to his rescue..

On our way home we noticed this mountain goat not too far up from the road..

Here's a couple pretty shots of the canyon..

I love the look of fresh snow on the pine trees right after a snow fall..

Last, but not least.... I found some small signs of Spring!!

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

I can't even wrap my brain around this. Enough snow for a sled? I haven't seen snow once this winter. It was in the 80's today.

amy anderson said...

Great pictures! I can't believe your dog in the water. Crazy!! It looks like you guys had a fun day! It's weird that the weather is soo different when we really don't live all that far away (although it feels like it.)

Hawks Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time - I loved the picture of the kids on the sled - so cute!

mom said...

What a great time you had with your kids. You're great parents and have so many fun and memorable times with your family.

Blog Archive