Monday, April 6, 2009

What A Cushy Life They Have...


I have decided that if I were to come back to earth after I die I would want to be a pet in the Myers house... Isabelle was on the bed too, but she bit Madi so Madi chased her under the bed.. They have it so easy!!!

11 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I AGREE! Looks like that's definitely the life to have. It's sounding especially inviting today.

The Hood's said...

OH MY.... Look at that FAT cat! I want to be a pet at your house too... can you put me on the list?

Alisa said...

Is that your cat with her back to the camera? Looks like she has a cushy and well-fed life!

Alisa said...

Is that your cat with her back to the camera? Looks like she has a cushy and well-fed life!

Juannaelmi said...

I would love to be a pet at your house too! Man, Riley looks awesome!

Dave Anderson said...

Ah ha ha ha....Riley. I had forgotten just how big he is. You should enter him into a contest or something!!

Tiffany said...

That is one huge cat. Is that a cat?Fun times

nateandcole said...

Jenn, I don't have your email address, but she's trying to sell the one way ticket for $100. If you're interested, her email is janetb2007@gmail.com, and she can answer specifics better than I can.

BTW, I love Madi's bed and bedspread. She looks really cute on there. And you have a huge cat! We've debated about a king size bed. Is it worth it?

Cami said...

You are so good to let them on your bed in the first place! I loved it when I was a kid, but now, I don't think I would like all the hair in my bed. Also, I agree with Tiffany, that cat is huge! I love cats.. love em. I think I will have to come over and play with him/her sometime. We can't have one because Dani is so allergic. Way cute pic. :)

Adam and Christine said...

That is so cute. I want to join in.

Unknown said...

After seeing that shock collar in action a couple of times, I think I would prefer to be a CAT in the Myers home. Meeeeoooowwwww!!!!!

Blog Archive