Monday, April 27, 2009

I Had Forgotten....

There IS a purpose for those pesky dandelions!! Sidewalk art!!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

If you run out we have plenty in our yard. You're welcome to come over and pluck them up:

Hawks Family said...

Amazing what kids will think up isn't it? I'm constantly stunned at the interesting things my kids do. I loved the picture - Madi is so smart - that's an amazing star!

mom said...

Good for you! Always finding the positive in every situation. Madi is quite the artist, too.

Juannaelmi said...

We used to use them to draw on each other...I actually just showed Nate that the other day, but luckily it wasn't something that stuck with him.

Adam and Christine said...

Didnt know that one. Good idea. We have some too.

Rochelle said...

Absolutely brilliant!

Tiffany said...

I used to do that. how funny. I love it. but i think we'll stick to sidewalk chalk. Nate freaked out that we had 4 dandelions in our yard today so now flower art for my kids, bummer

Blog Archive