Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fishing With the Boys...

What's a trip to Utah for Mark without going fishing. Gary, Mark (Gary's brother), Connor (our Nephew), Gary's Dad, Jackson, Abi, and I went fishing up past Daniel's Summit up by Strawberry Resevoir the other day. The weather was a little iffy, but we went out anyways. The fishing was okay. Jackson had fun playing in the mud, I had fun taking pictures of our surroundings, and the other guys had fun fishing. It eventually rained on us. Gary ran back to the car with Jackson and I came slowly behind. I had Abi in a chest pack so I couldn't really run. It really started to rain and the next thing I hear is Abi laughing. Apparently she was having fun too!

2 comments:

Hawks Family said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Looks like tons of fun with family, glad it's been so fun for you all!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! I'll bet that was a fun day. Surely do love all of you.

Blog Archive