Friday, July 29, 2011

Tonight We Went To...

Seven Peaks!!! We went last minute so we weren't able to stay long, but we had a great time!!


When we got home we had dinner and Gary and the kids watched "Good Eats" on the Food Channel. Before we knew it Jackson had fallen asleep on the couch. I woke him up and told him to walk upstairs (he's getting too heavy to carry up those stairs!!). I went up ahead of him to take some things upstairs and when I came back to see where he was this is where I found him. He didn't make it very far...

4 comments:

Karla said...

So cute & the PJs look great!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day at Seven Peaks. Jackson was really tired! He is so wonderful and looks so cute. Madi is a great big sister to her brother and sister.

Hawks Family said...

Poor Jackson - you have to be really tired to fall asleep mid-stair climb! How darling!

Juannaelmi said...

that is such an awesome shot of Jackson! I love it!

Blog Archive