
While we were there we stopped at the little gift shop they have there. We bought some geodes for the kids to break open when we got home. They each picked out their own and here's what was inside when we cracked them open. It's amazing how they look the same on the outside, but so different on the inside.

On our way home we were driving through Herriman and I noticed a house that really stood out from the rest. We saw the "UP" house. A builder built it for the Parade of Homes. I told Gary to turn and we showed the kids. Madi says she wants to buy it..

Tonight when we were putting the kids to bed I asked Madi what her favorite thing was today. She said, "Going to the copper mine". Then I asked her what her least favorite thing was. She said, "How windy it was at the mine". I then asked Jackson what his favorite thing was. He thought for a minute and said, "The bus!! We rode on the red bus!". He didn't have a least favorite thing today. Here's Jackson on his bus ride! He stared out the window the whole time!

I love hearing the kids responses whenever I ask that question!!
1 comment:
I want to take my kids there this summer, too. Not sure if we'll make it during free week, thanks Scout camp, but it's only $5 otherwise. And you got to see the Up house! I want to see that too. 2 fun things on one drive! Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment