Monday, July 11, 2011
Waaaaay Too Much Work...
This year Gary planted some peas in our garden. Well, they're ready to pick so today Madi and I went out to the garden to pick some. We then sat on the patio and got all the peas out of the pods. It's so much easier to go buy them at the store. These peas better be really good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(104)
-
▼
July
(19)
- So Random!!!
- More Swimming!!???
- Tonight We Went To...
- Stewart Falls!
- Lehi City's Foam Day!!!
- Heber Valley Railroad!
- Fishing With the Boys...
- Push Forward to go Faster & Pull Back to Brake...
- Catchin' Some Crawdads!!
- Lagoon Day 2011
- I Love Babies In Their Diapers!! So Cute!!
- Waaaaay Too Much Work...
- Kennecot Copper Mine Day Trip!
- Die Flies, Die!!!
- She's Four Months Already!!
- Watching The Rain!!
- Yummy Homemade Ice Cream!!
- 4th of July Weekend!
- Good Night, Don't Let The Bed Bugs Bite!!!
-
▼
July
(19)
1 comment:
Fresh peas are so delicious. I'm so proud of you for spending all that time to do that. Madison, you are so great. I love you all!
Post a Comment