Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Random!!!

Last night I put Madi's winter coat in the wash since I hadn't done it from last winter yet. I washed it, put it in the dryer and it was so loud!! I just thought it was the zipper making ALL the noise. Well, today when I got it out I could feel there was something in the pocket. I pulled it out and couldn't help but smile. Where does she get this stuff? Madi is our little "collector" girl. If she sees something that catches her eye she picks it up off the ground. Love you Madison!

3 comments:

Hawks Family said...

I have washed so many random things as well - sometimes I have no idea where Zach gets some of those things! Luckily my washer and dryer have come through ok, so far!

Rochelle said...

Ugh, I LOVE IT! So random and perfect. Pocket contents give us a little glimpse as to what is important to our kids and where their adventures may have taken through a day. A couple of my favorite pocket findings: mini bags of baby carrots from the school lunchroom (common for spencer), muffin cups, rocks, toys, kleenex's (inside or outside package), sand, corn, school "bucks", candy wrappers, erasers, crayons. etc.

Anonymous said...

I love all of Madi's findings. She is interested in so many things; she always has interesting things to tell me. Oh, how I love her.

Blog Archive